ANNUAL FIRE ANT CONTROL
Tampa Bay Pest Management takes fire ants very seriously. If an client is concerned with multiple ant mounds on their property, we use a product called Top Choice, which ensures a 365 day warranty against biting fire ants. If mounds reappear during the warrantied year, we come back and treat at no additional cost.
Rodent Exclusion and Trapping
Tampa Bay Pest Management provides a comprehensive approach when it comes to rodents. Putting a bandage on an open wound simply isn’t enough. We examine your building as a whole to find potential points of entry because that is crucial to resolving the issue. The Rodent Exclusion and Trapping process includes three steps:
1. Exclusion and Sealing— All the points of entry are identified and sealed securely so rodents can no longer enter or exit the structure. Depending on the situation and types of entry revealed, this step may require the use of a roofer, handyman, or plumber.
2. Trapping and Removal— We will set multiple traps to catch any rodents trapped in the structure during the exclusion process. We give you the option to check the traps yourself (which will save you money), or you can opt to have us come back one to two times per week to check and remove dead rodents.
3. Warranty— We will warranty the areas we sealed for the life of the home. This is far greater than most competitors, who will charge you a “yearly renewal” to keep the warranty going. If we sealed it, it is warrantied. If rodents open up an area that was not previously sealed, we will offer you reasonable fees to seal the new areas.
Subterranean Termite Treatments
Tampa Bay Pest Management provides both corrective (treatment for active subterranean termites), and preventative (protection against potential subterranean termite infestations) treatments using the product Termidor SC. The liquid application of Termidor around your perimeters is by far the best way to treat for subterranean termites because the active ingredient, Fipronil, is always active 360 degrees around the house 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Subterranean Termite Treatment is backed by a Retreatment Warranty, which can be renewed yearly for up to 6 years.
WDO Inspection Services
Tampa Bay Pest Management is licensed to perform State-Certified Wood Destroying Organism (WDO) Inspections for both peace of mind, and real estate transactions. Tampa Bay Pest Management will inspect all accessible and visible wood members of a structure and provide you with a state-regulated report at the end of the inspection. WDO Inspection services begin at $85, and vary by the size and type of structure.
Tube Injection Systems
The tube injection system is a network of perforated tubing that would have been installed inside designated walls during the building of the home. The tubes are then terminated on the exterior sides of the home for easy access. If your home is equipped with any of these systems, Tampa Bay Pest Management can service them as part of our comprehensive quarterly pest control.
Servicing Tampa Bay
- Apollo Beach
- Beach Park
- Citrus Park
- East Lake
- Egypt Lake
- Forest Hills
- Hyde Park
- Lake Magdalene
- Land O Lakes
- Macdill Afb
- New Port Richey
- Palm Harbor
- Palm River-clair Mel
- Palma Ceia
- Plant City
- Santa Clara
- Seminole Heights-wellswood
- Sulphur Springs
- Sun City Center
- Tampa – Downtown
- Tampa Heights
- Tampa Palms
- Temple Terrace
- Town N Country
- Wesley Chapel
- West Tampa
- Ybor City
CALL US TODAY FOR A FREE PHONE ESTIMATE
Tampa Bay Pest Control Services
Specializing in Residential, Commercial, & Tube Injection Systems
We are fully: Bonded – Licensed – Insured
CERTIFIED PEST CONTROL OPERATOR
F.D.A.C.S. LICENSE #JF175529
Pest Control Solutions
- Up to 2200 square feet. Initial start-up $125-$135.
- Pricing is based on size of the structure, frequency of service required, interior & exterior or exterior only, rodent control to be included.
Have a restaurant that needs Tampa Bay Pest Management? Contact us today for an estimate.
WE ARE THE TAMPA BAY EXPERTS IN PEST CONTROL
Looking to have services completed in a timely fashion or want an estimate.